Flipped Vocabulary Teaching Videos

 Hello my dear followers.

Today I come up with another topic for you, yes, flipped classroom.




In my Material Design course, we work on different tools with my friends as you know, and here I am to share my experience with you.

Flipped classroom in brief, is an approach which carry class lecturing to home, thus leaves enough space to class work. We learned and experienced this useful approach by preparing our own flipped vocabulary teaching classroom.



Let me present you my teammates, Beyza USLU aaaand Rabia TUĞLU. We started with choosing a grade, and topic to choose. (Easiest part, I know :) ) Then we chose a website to create our flipped video, and special thanks to 'Animaker' for that. It is such useful, detailed, and fun tool to create any video. C'mon, go give it a try, you will love it. (End of the product placement *.*)  After editing pictures and audios (believe me when I say this, the hardest part of the task. First, there are lots of audio we recorded and putting them for each scene, sometimes it moved when we add another audio and it was tiring. Second, there is no second because we work together and this was what made things easier ;) ), there it is, final product (God bless our hands!). Our flipped vocabulary video. <- Click it. 

Hey hey hey, we're not done yet. In adition to our video, we create a quiz. (Here comes another product placement) 'Wordwall' helped us a lot with its fun and simple game templates.  Even babies can use it yaay. There is not a single soul in the whole world that would hate it. Here is also our quiz. <- Click and enjoy.


That's all for this post. Until the next post, stay tuned ;)


The image https://gradecam.com/2020/08/what-does-the-flipped-classroom-entail/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Grammar With Flipped Videos

Digital Way of Storytelling

Do You Know Padlet?