Last Task: Webquest

 Hello my dear followers!

I hope you are all having a great day. Me? I am a bit sad today because this is my last task for my Material Desing In Language Teaching course. Looking back now, it seems like a very short period in this course. It all started with our professor Gökçe KURT TİFTİK's "Hello", and here I am posting my final post.


In this last task, I work with my dearest group friends, Ayşe TOY and Hazal ULUDAĞ. Finally we created our "Webquest". Webquest is a lesson plan format in which learners get the information they need to investigate independently to prepare a task. A webquest can be created by different programs or tools and I, with my group preferred using QuestGarden.




The process was easier compared to the previous task, to be honest. :)) I worked collaboratively with my group, and it was done without much effort. I think it was because of our experience in this course. We prepared many materials not only in this course but also in Educational Technology course given by Gökçe KURT TİFTİK. So all those experiences helpedme create this last task. I can't ignore my group friends effort, though. (Love you!) You can click the picture below and see our webquest.










(Emotinal ending) It was a pleasure for me to have this course. I learned many things and ny saying "these things", I meant  not just "how to create digital tasks" but also "how to work in groups". I am so happy to have this experience with the help of our professor and our friends. Also you, my dear followers, having you all beside me through this journey is a great opportunity for me. Thank you.


ZeyUs.


(This may not be the end though...)


Information  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebQuest

Image https://englishcorner10.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/questgarden2.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Grammar With Flipped Videos

Digital Way of Storytelling

Do You Know Padlet?