Time to Say Goodbye

HELLO DEAR FOLLOWERS

I am sorry to say that this is my last post. :(
We did many things through the term. In my Educational Technologies course my teacher Gökçe KURT TİFTİK taught us many things and helped us a lot. (Thanks dear teacher :) )

I learned what is technology, what is learning and how to combine these two with each other. I learned how to use web tools such as Canva, Ingographic, Wikipage and many for educational purpose. (Most of them arouse my curiosity by the way.)

You were here when I was going through this process. You are the biggest witnesses.  I did my best I think. I tried to learn and enjoy while practising what I learned. Though it might be hard sometimes I still enjoyed this term. Also I believe in this century technology will be in favor of us, we, future teachers. I know that I will be eager to use technology in my classes because I saw its advantages.

Thank you all. Hope to see you in my future educational blogs.

.ZeyUs.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Grammar With Flipped Videos

Digital Way of Storytelling

Do You Know Padlet?