Welcome Back!

 Hello my dear folowers. I thought I made you wait too much, and you probably miss me so I decided to come back for you. Real education and technology lovers, yes this is you :)

Joking. I mean the missing part, though. :(

This term I will be preparing things under the name of my new lesson in Marmara University, Material design (*gliter*). Now that I'm back let's talk about something new today, at least for me :)

Task Based Corpus Material. What is it? Well, corpus, as you know, is the huge collection of words that forms a language, and it provides the data for language learners. In corpus based material design the aim is to help students raise their language awareness by practising data-driven learning. You can find many webtools for this purpose, some of them are, Lextutor, Skell, English Corpora or what I choose for my material Wordhippo.


 

Look how cute it is. I prepared it with my dear friend Bilge YENGEL. We did our best to create this material using Canva, and tried to stick to our professor's, Gökçe KURT TİFTİK once again (*cheering*), instructions. I hope you like it:)

Until the next post see you and stay healthy.

ZeyUs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Grammar With Flipped Videos

Digital Way of Storytelling

Do You Know Padlet?