Made My Own Film Poster!

HELLO DEAR FOLLOWERS1

Today I'm here to present you another thing that I made. I made a movie poster! Yay! Here it is.


Seems cool right?

For my Educational Technologies course (you know) I used some specific tools to create podcast, film review website, padlet, digital story etc. What I create today is a movie poster. This poster is the illustration of the Turkish book 'Oğullar ve Rencide Ruhlar' written by Alper CANIGÜZ.
I used Canva while prepearing this poster. Canva is a designing web tool in which you can create blog graphic, album cover, instagram post, invitation and many things. Besides it is free. There are many web tools for designing but I think, Canva is the best among them. 

How about trying it to design a movie poster better than mine? C'mon!

.ZeyUs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Grammar With Flipped Videos

Digital Way of Storytelling

Do You Know Padlet?